FStop has experienced an exciting level of growth since the soft launch of fstop.fm about six months ago. Although the feature set has evolved in response to user feedback, the core functionality has remained as simple as possible, empowering users to get art done in a novel manner.
- Artists can use FStop to connect with photographers, models, fine artists, stylists, retouchers and more.
- Brands and consumers can use FStop to hire models and visual artists.
- You can find mentors on FStop.
- You can embed your Instagram profile into your FStop profile.
- You can broadcast Casting Calls directly to FStop users.
- You can send images through messaging.
- You can leave reviews.
- You can even see everyone’s Response Rate so you know how active they are on the platform.
We’re excited to announce that the FStop iPhone application is now available worldwide. Check it out on the App Store here.
Looking forward, our focus will be on brand, agency, consumer involvement. We want the commercial aspects of this platform to grow so that you can leverage FStop as an “agent in your pocket”. You can always opt out of the commerce aspect of FStop and use it strictly for collaboration if you’d like. We’re also looking forward to studio involvement and a more inclusive array of artist types: Film makers, actors, and more.
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any feedback or questions. Cheers,
Mick and Pam